Rateavon can install a range of cold liquid applied waterproofing and surfacing systems to deal with all walkway, balcony and terrace refurbishment and new-build applications, including:
- Waterproofing and surfacing areas over occupied premises
- Waterproofing and surfacing of cantilevered structures
- Waterproofing and surfacing beneath coverings / inverted build-ups
- Waterproofing and surfacing of stairs and stairwells
- Insulated build-ups with exposed waterproofing and surfacing (warm roof construction)
- Decorative, anti-skid surfacing
These cold liquid applied systems are designed for use on all structures ranging from high traffic public access walkways to domestic balconies and terraces. With fast curing times and compatibility with virtually all substrates including asphalt, these systems allow the waterproofing and surfacing of even public areas to be carried out with minimal disruption and impact on users.
The finishes are available in a range of colours, textures and design options and can also be overlaid with paving slabs, timber decking etc.